Monday, January 13, 2014

God oh God
send me a flood of your love.
God oh God
send me a flood of your love.
Before I met you
I was sad, alone and scared
then you gave me your hand
and said my baby girl
daddy's right here with you.
God oh God
send me a flood of your love.
God oh God
send  me a flood of your love.

You were there
you were always there
holding my hand but,
I didnt understand.
God oh God
send me a flood of your love.
God oh God
send me a flood of your love.
Now that your in my life
I have a reason to hold on.
Something about your love
brings life into my heart. Oh
I never want to part with you. Oh I never want to part with you.
God oh God
send me a flood of your love
God oh God
send me a flood of your love.


1 comment:

  1. keep writing sis...*smiling* God hears all you say!

    ReplyDelete